weeks before you move, have you
- Sorted through the basement, loft and garage?
- Resolved what to do with prohibited items?
- Made proper provision for pets?
- Decided whether or not you are taking your car?
- Purchased boxes from your Ann Arbor Mover to prepare for the home for packing?
10 weeks before your move, have you
- Have you disposed of the things you dont want to take?
- Had a garage sale to use the proceeds made to cover costs towards any relocation charges?
8 weeks before you move, have you
- Started to prepare your mailing list of people who need your change of address?
- Notified banks, savings accounts, credit card companies, magazine subscriptions, hire purchase and rental companies?
- Started to round up passports, birth/marriage certificates and other family documentation?
- Applied for any new necessary telephone, cable, gas, water services?
- Checked that electrical goods will work in your new home?
6 weeks before you move, have you
- Separated favorite toys?
- Made sure your pets vaccinations are up to date?
- Arranged for mail to be forwarded to your new address?
- Have you decided whether or not to buy any new household goods or furniture
4 weeks before you move, have you
- Decided which clothes will travel with you?
- Started to dismantle climbing frames/garden furniture?
- Agreed an insurance value and terms with your mover?
- Made arrangements of connection of services at your new home?
- Returning library books.
- Cancel and redirect newspapers, magazine subscriptions.
- Found new homes for your plants.
- Created a floor plan and thought out where all your furniture will go in each room of your new home.
- Booked your date for Ann Arbor Mover to pack up the home?
- Got an estimate of what the moving and / or storage expenses will cost?
3 to 2 weeks before you move, have you
- Contacted us to reserve your moving and / or storage date(s). Call now to get that date you need! Number is 888.218.3115
7 days before you move, have you
- Defrosted the chest freezer
- Planned simple meals for moving day to avoid using appliances.
- Separated luggage items you need for personal travel.
- Cleaned garden tools, bicycles and any other gardening equipment.
- Changed your old address to your new home address at the post office.
- Checked you have enough medication for at least two weeks, and ensure you have copies of any necessary prescriptions for use at destination. Collected travelers checks or local currency.
- Arranged for someone to look after the children on moving day
1 to 2 days before you move, have you
- Defrosted the refrigerators icemaker / disconnected water line
- Disconnected Gas Lines to Stove, Dryer appliances.
- Disconnected the washer water lines and dryer vent
- Disconnected All Entertainment Centers, TVS, Cable Boxes, Phones, DVDS, CD Player, Computers etc.
LCD / LED / Plasma TVs -- Trying to find your old container box for your LED / LCD / PLasma TV and place your TV back into it for your relocation to your new home? We gotcha covered! Important note, you will need one to protect it for the move to ensure that nothing happens to this expensive piece of equipment. Dont have your original TV Box that it came in when you purchased it ? Threw it out? No problem with us. We can simply rent one to you or you may purchase one of exclusive EZTV Box Protection Kits.
Renting a EZTV Box kit for your move is only $49.99 for the move. We feel that this is a very low price to pay for piece of mind as a good insurance policy top be sure no damage comes to this expensive investment and your enjoyment in your home. This rental fee covers the additonal labor we provide / placement of the TV into the kit / and container usage to package up your TV for the move and our movers will bring this out upon request on your moving day. They come complete with adjustable styrofoam inserts to adapt and protect any size TV.
Rent one for your move for just $49.99
or purchase our TV Protections kits
42 to 52" Flatscreen TVs in size for only $129.99
52 to 62" Flatscreen TVs for just $149.99.
These come in handy when its time to move. Just ask one of our representatives for more information on renting our EZTV Box Kit or purchasing one.
Call Us! 888.218.3115 Toll Free
to speak with one of our representatives to reserve your EZTV Box
- Hot Tub, Pool Spa, Drained / Electrical Connections disconnected
- Emptied any waterbed mattresses.
- Defrosted Freezer, Refridgerator
- Drained all Gasoline powered items (Lawn Mower, Snow Blower, Weedwackers, etc)
- Disconnected and removed any propane tanks from the BBQ
- Disassembled and headboards / footboards of beds or dresser mirrors or desk hutches
- Emptied or removed / or packed desk drawers to prevent spillage
- Review all paperwork with your Ann Arbor driver / supervisor on the move
- Check off inventory of all items being moved or stored.
- Once the moving truck is loaded, double check that nothing was left behind.
- Be sure to give a contact number to your drivers
- Relax, and let Ann Arbor Movers take care of your move!
We serve cities for moving companies in Oakland County, such as MI
Lake Orion Michigan
MI Royal Oak
MI White Lake
Ingham County, MI
WilliamstonMichigan MI Michigan
Or Macomb County, MI of
MI Clinton Township
Mt. Mount Clemens
Saint Clair Shores
St. Clair Shores
Sterling Heights, Hghts
Sterling Hts MI
Lapeer County, MI
Metamora MI Michigan
We have moving companies and moving services in Livingston County, MI
Shiawassee County, MI
College University, MI
University of Michigan
Michigan Tech University
Wayne State Michigan MI Mich
St.Clair County, MI
East China Township
East China Twp
Storage units and movers in Washtenaw County, MI
Superior Twp Webster
Genesee County, MI
Linden Michigan MI
And of course the cities of Wayne County, MI
for local moving companies and long distance moving companies Belleville
Dearborn Heights, Hght
Grosse Pointe Farms
Grosse Pointe Park
Grosse Pointe Shores
Grosse Pointe Woods
Van Buren Township
Van Buren Twp
Wyandotte Michigan MI
Also Monroe County, MI
Eaton County, MI
Self Storage Moving Labor
Weekly Moves to
Michigan MI Mich
Click here for a Free Online Estimate